- The ONLY time I can appreciate the 25-40mph speed limit is on a day like today, sunny and nice, as I travel (said speed limit observed) through a street shaded by big leafy trees which make for a canopy of red, orange, yellow and green above me. There's just enough breeze to have the fallen leaves ahead of me dance, skipping in the wind, saying: "Follow the yellow leaf road, follow the yellow leaf road - because because because, it's gonna get cold..."
- I found this near by OUTLET MALL called Woodbury. In one half a day I found me the necessary bubble-wrap coat, some cool (warm) jackets, kids clothes and now I see I absolutely HAVE to get back there for shoes.
- We are soooo close to NYC! Shellie and I made a quick unplanned trip into town yesterday, got off the bus, walked our way to MAD - Museum of Arts and Design, saw the Slash and Read My Pins exhibits and were back in time to pick up the kids!
- OK, now I'm stack. I'm stalling. I have no more favorite so I sit here and correct the spelling of those three other items... corrected. Hmmmm...Well, we are kinda' close to Boston too...
- Our library is magnificent. Very welcoming. Really!
Would you help me find more?
Stay warm and safe,