- If you don't have anything to say but would like to pass the time, or if you don't have a piece of REALLY juicy gossip for us - take your phone and leave the room. We have our own to-do lists and boring tales, we don't need to hear yours.
- If WE are engaged in a conversation or past time, there's no room for your long lost friends and family unless you have them over and a proper, personal introduction is made.
- Texting hold the same rules. Yes, I can still see you texting under the table...
- If it's me calling and you have to accept the call (of course) let me know right at the start I'm on speaker phone in your car/office and am talking to all of your back seat friends/kids/carpool mates.
- You have to take the call? Really have to? Excuse yourself and go out (I know it's freezing, you had to, remember?)
- Public domain is, as its name hints: PUBLIC. Have your PRIVET conversations in PRIVET.
Stay warm and in touch:)