If I had a life coach, s/he would have advised me to:
1. Take it one day at a time
2. Take a deep breath, count 'till ten and release the air slowly between days (see #1)
3. Count my blessings. Count again. Write it down. Read it to myself. Hang it on the bathroom mirror
4. Appreciate what I have and remember to thank for it
5. Dream bigger and more everyday
6. Do something about it
7. Be assertive and require people to acknowledge my contribution/strengths/good traits
8. Capitalize on my strengths instead of trying to overcome my weaknesses
9. Carve time during the day to relax, do nothing, be me with no obligation/certificate attached
10. Brush, floss, eat my vegetables, walk/swim, laugh every! single! day!
What would you advise yourself?