Monday, October 17, 2011

Life Coach Advice



If I had a life coach, s/he would have advised me to:

1. Take it one day at a time

2. Take a deep breath, count 'till ten and release the air slowly between days (see #1)

3. Count my blessings. Count again. Write it down. Read it to myself. Hang it on the bathroom mirror 

4. Appreciate what I have and remember to thank for it 

5. Dream bigger and more everyday 

6. Do something about it 

7. Be assertive and require people to acknowledge my contribution/strengths/good traits 

8. Capitalize on my strengths instead of trying to overcome my weaknesses 

9. Carve time during the day to relax, do nothing, be me with no obligation/certificate attached

10. Brush, floss, eat my vegetables, walk/swim, laugh every! single! day!



What would you advise yourself?



Yours truly,
Sara Brown.





No comments:

Post a Comment