Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Thou Shalt Not Covet?

My dear readers, I have a confession to make. Yes, yes, a good old confession - try it sometime, it can do you good. Are you there? Are you reading?
Well here it is -

I covet.

There, said it. It's now out in the open and you all know this thing about me.
Some people consider it a sin. Some use it to create a scene, as for me - I guess it has become a way of life, because I covet all the time. I covet people's shoes (specially women) and bags while on the subway. I covet people's charming, tight, toned, skinny organs.
I covet when invited to people's homes, I definitely covet gadgets, I covet personality traits I haven't acquired yet and talents I do not have, I covet happiness when it occurs next to me (when I'm part of it I rest and let others covet for a change), I cover all sorts of coveting.

I covet followers. Would you be one? It might become a therapy of sorts....

No comments:

Post a Comment